Senior SEA Specialist (32-40 hours per week), Haarlem
The paid advertising team in Haarlem is currently servicing 7 Direct-to-Consumer E-commerce players that are all part of the Vision Healthcare group. We are now looking for a data-driven Senior SEA Specialist that knows how to get the most out of his/her accounts. You will be responsible for helping brands reach their full potential online through omnichannel campaigns in cooperation with other online marketing specialists, as well as growing your SEA accounts based on your own initiatives.
SEA remains one of the most important sources of traffic for our webshops, and the number of projects we are running keeps increasing. We therefore need an experienced SEA Specialist to manage the workload and guarantee quality output.
- Daily campaign monitoring of the most important KPI’s
- Optimizing and growing the SEA accounts based on your own planning
- Strategizing and planning with your brand teams
- Feed management through Channable
- Automating through Google Ads scripts (with IT support
- Participating in Vision Healthcare’s network (squad) of international SEA specialists
- Sharing success stories and learning from those of others
- Keeping your knowledge up-to-date.
Education / experience
- You have a 4+ years experience in SEA, preferably in e-commerce projects
- You are fluent in English or Dutch, and other European languages, including Italian, Spanish and French, are a huge plus!
- Experience in the food supplements market is a huge plus
- You are well versed in Google Analytics and know how to analyze the traffic you send to our websites
- You take a lot of initiative and come up with valuable ideas for growing your accounts
- You work structured and can prioritize the most important tasks
- You are open to constructive feedback.
What we are looking for
A social person who continues until the solution is found. A professional who approaches every problem as a challenge. A "specialist" where pro-activity is in the DNA. Someone who is independent, very driven to achieve success and can handle stress.
What you can expect from us
- A starting salary between € 3800,- and € 4500,- based on your experience.
- A company telephone and laptop
- 26 vacation days
- Holiday pay
- Good pension scheme that is covered by 75%
- Free lunch in our kitchen
- Cheap membership at the Kenamju gym of the Human Fabrique, because we care for each other!
- A prime location in the center of Haarlem (also easily accessible by car)
- Nice informal working atmosphere in an ambitious environment
- Friday afternoon drinks with your colleagues.
Are you the colleague we are looking for? Then we would like hear from you. You can send your CV and motivation to [email protected], addressed to Lennard van der Pal.