Backend Developer .net (core) (minimum of 32 hours), Haarlem
Are you interested in working on a high-volume e-commerce platform? With the latest technologies, freedom and space for own initiative? Then it’s you we are looking for to strengthen our growing team in our young and diverse company.
Vision Healthcare (VHC) Haarlem is looking for developers that can take our e-commerce platform to the next level. Through this platform we sell a wide range of nutritional supplements in Europe via various web shops (all brands that are part of VHC). The platform consists of our order management system, multiple web shops, custom CMS and customer portal. The platform is build on various microservices that communicate with each other via a service bus.
As a back-end developer you will work on improving and expanding these micro services that, among other things, make our order, logistics and financial processes possible. You will be part of a growing team of developers that creates most applications that are being developed for all VHC brands. We stand for quality, service and ease of use. We offer you a challenging job with a lot of freedom and we expect initiative and responsibility in return.
- Knowledge at academic level
- Excellent knowledge of C# ASP.NET MVC 5 / .NET Core and the Microsoft Development Stack
- Azure DevOps
- Experience with Command Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS)
- Experience with microservices and event-driven architecture
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design (DDD)
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Minimum availability 32 hours/week
- Fluid in Dutch and/or English
- A prime location in the center of Haarlem (easily accessible by car, bicycle or public transport)
- Free nutritional supplements
- Free lunch in our kitchen
- A relaxed working atmosphere
- Friday afternoon drinks with your colleagues
- Company phone and laptop
- 26 vacation days
- Relaxation area with pool table and roof terrace with barbecue
- Partial health insurance coverage
- Gym membership discount
- Space and budget for training and self-development
Vision Healthcare (VHC) is an ambitious consumer healthcare company with a large portfolio of self-care brands and OTC products in several European countries. The VHC team in Haarlem carries responsibility for most of VHC brands’ e-commerce activities. Some of the brands we service are Flinndal, Purasana, Mylene and Cute Nutrition. For these brands we provide all essentials to give the customer the best possible shopping experience.
Are you interested in this job? Get in touch with us: [email protected]