Vacancy Business Manager Cute Nutrition & Beauty, Haarlem/Augsburg
Vision Healthcare is an ambitious, newly formed Consumer Healthcare company with an extensive portfolio of health and beauty brands in several European countries. Vision Healthcare strongly focuses on direct-to-consumer channels such as e-commerce, marketplaces (Amazon, Bol.com), social media & influencers, mail order & catalogs, home parties and teleshopping. This strategy enables Vision Healthcare to profit from the growth in online channels, deliver personalized and convenient customer experiences. Vision Healthcare is operating as a consolidator in the European landscape, actively pursuing a buy-and-build strategy. By integrating the group companies, we are allowing all brands to benefit from a shared services platform.
Our central digital teams work from Augsburg and Haarlem when in the office and provide the e-commerce activities for all brands of the VHC group.
The Cute brand has its origin in the UK and sells nutritional and beauty products to customers all over Europe through the own web shop and Amazon. An important marketing channel is influencer marketing which is executed by a young team of international marketers.
Did you experience big successes with social media marketing? Want a dedicated and ambitious team and help a company grow fast? Are you not afraid to take risks and still able to keep the stakeholders happy? Then we are looking for you.
For our brand Cute Nutrition we are looking for a Business Manager who has demonstrable experience with influencer marketing as a primary sales channel. Someone who knows how to grow a social media driven business.
Vision Health Care is looking for a manager who wants to be in the middle of all the commotion. A person that takes ownership of his or her responsibilities and can transform a vision into practice.
- Full P&L responsibility for Cute Nutrition and Cute Beauty
- Set up and further develop the influencer marketing strategy
- Work in close cooperation with the brand manager and marketers
- Coordinate and align operational activities related to logistics, finance, IT and customer service
- Report and present to corporate management
- Work on projects hands on, execute the plans together with the team
Education / experience:
- Experience in P&L responsibility is a must
- ROI driven and understanding of KPI monitoring
- Able to identify savings and opportunities
- Discover new ways of generating revenue
- Communicate P&L statements to stakeholders and justify profit levels
- You have experience in a start-up environment
- Demonstrable experience with influencer marketing as a (primary) sales channel
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Management qualities and experience
- Fluent in English
What we are looking for:
An entrepreneur who can drive the whole Cute business. A social person who continues until the solution is found. A professional who approaches every problem as a challenge. A "specialist" where pro-activity is in the DNA. Someone who is independent, very driven to achieve success and can handle stress.
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive salary.
- A company telephone and laptop.
- A prime location in the digital hub of Haarlem (NL) or Augsburg (GE)*
- Goede pensioenregeling die 75% gedekt wordt.
- Nice informal working atmosphere in an ambitious environment.
- A challenging and varied job
- Work in a dynamic, highly motivated team
- A pleasant working atmosphere
* Depending on the location of the candidate your home base will either be Haarlem or Augsburg
Are you the colleague we are looking for? Then we would like hear from you. You can send your CV and motivation to [email protected] attn. Lennard.« Back to all vacancies